Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week in review, HA!

So.  My last 3 weeks of running have gone pretty decently.  Both 3 and 2 weeks ago, I got in about 50 miles each week, at a decent clip, and I felt awesome.  The beginning of this week did not go so smoothly.  I started off going for a terrible hour long run where I felt like someone had decided to replace my legs with wacky inflatable arm flailing men.  I said to myself "Myself, you're just tired, no worries."  I hate it when I lie to myself.

(Side note, Family Guy just made a joke "Kobe brand condoms, for the protection you want.  For the sex she doesn't).

So yeah, I had a shitty week of training.  Oh well, that will happen.  Also, I was embarrassed by the fact that Tushar was updating his blog more often then me, but then I read it.

No, but really, well done Tush.  Also well done to the following people: Ari, Jokin, Meagan, and the random girl who beat me a 5k this weekend.

Also, if you haven't seen the hangover, do so.  Then agree to take me to vegas.  I'll bring the Jager.

Ok, I know this post kind of sucked, I'm tired and out of it, but I felt the need to write something once a week, so that I at least feel slightly less useless.  Anyways, if anyone is around DC for Tuesday, or Wednesday or Thursday and wants to run, let me know.  My goal is to get in about 60 miles this week.  Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment